Innovative complex solution MS sonxTOP MEMBRANE: Punching and welding in one process step
To save material and production costs of plastic parts with integrated membranes: MS sonxTOP MEMBRANE. Whether as a manual workstationor integrated in an automation system, the modular solutions integrates punching and sealing of the membrane in one process step (among others DAE [pressure equalization elements]) in a cycle time of less than 2 seconds.
In short, the ultrasonic machine combines four process steps. Strip transport with splice control, mechanical
punching out of the strip material, transport of the membrane die-cuts to the sealing position and lastly, sealing of the die-cuts by means of ultrasonic on the plastic components.
To reduce machine downtime to a minimum, when changing the punching and sealing tools, the MS sonxTOP MEMBRANE has an innovative quick tool change system which enables tools to be changed in under five minutes (without the cutting gap between the sonotrode and the punching die needing to be adjusted).
- Available as a manual workstation (table machine) and for integration into automation systems as a stand and inline module
- Punching and welding in one work step
- Material savings due to individually adjustable cycle widths
- Integrated leak test (optional)
- Integrated belt monitoring (optional)
- Splice point control (optional)
- Job change possible, in just a few minutes, due to preset punch-seal tools
- Unbeatable energy efficiency and high positioning accuracy thanks to integrated servo drive technology
- You are investing in intelligent and seamless connectivity for your Industry 4.0 production
- MS Ultrasonic Technology Group