xQR41 Series MicroDot™ Needle Valve Technology For precise fluid dispensing control from Nordson
- Machinery & Equipment
Featuring unique QR (Quick Release) technology, a 60% smaller form factor, and an exchangeable modular design for a new level of customization specific to your dispensing application needs.
xQR41 Series MicroDot™ needle valve technology provides precise, consistent deposit control of assembly fluids in a smaller footprint and a unique modular design for optimal performance, value, and benefit.
The patent pending, tool-free QR clasp design allows for easy removal of the fluid body to replace wetted parts within seconds. Configure the xQR41 MicroDot valve with a BackPack™, Mounting Block, or 90° low-profile air inlet actuation to quickly meet requirements specific to your applications.
Ideal for automated assembly processes, the smaller dimensions and form factor allow the xQR41 needle valve to dispense in tighter spaces and at more complex angles, creating new manufacturing opportunities. The flexibility to mount more valves per fixture plate provides greater output per batch.
- 60% smaller form factor than conventional needle dispense valves.
- Precision dispensing control. Consistent microdots as small as 150 μm (0.15 mm) (0.006") diameter.
- Exchangeable, modular design.
- Zero dead fluid volume.
- Modular design provides infinite configurability for greater flexibility.
- QR (Quick Release) clasp allows fast, easy serviceability.
- Lightweight construction reduces TTA automation motor and belt wear.
- Less retained volume in fluid body reduces fluid waste.
- 360° rotational fluid body movement allows optimal positioning.
- Nordson EFD