- Business Directory
- Business Directory A-Z
- KMS-PT, s.r.o.
K Surdoku 5/A, 080 01 Prešov Show on Map
Company KMS-PT s.r.o. first process NONOILEN, a Slovak biodegradable plastic, on injection molding machines together with ESOX Liptovský Hradok.
They have over 8 years of experience in processing biodegradable plastics, including first tests and commercial products.
KMS-PT s.r.o. produces injection molds for plastic processing and is engaged in plastic injection.
Range of products / Services
Biodegradable material NONOILEN was developed at the Faculty of Chemical Technology of the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava, at the Institute of Natural and Synthetic Polymers in the workplace under the leadership of Professor Alexy in cooperation with PANARA. KMS-PT has been actively involved in the development of this material for injection molding applications.
- It is made of 100% natural renewable raw materials,
- is capable of biodegradation in industrial compost, electric compost, domestic compost and soil,
- without microplastics,
- the composition regulates the properties of the final products from NONOILEN for various applications.
NONOILEN® represents a unique solution of plastics, meets the strictest ecological criteria and at the same time the products have sufficient performance properties.
Our NONOILEN® biodegradable plastic products:
- bowls, cups, trays for school canteens,
- toothbrushes, interdental brushes, cutlery, loose and liquid packaging…
- dental ambulance cups, reusable festival cups, cosmetics packaging, color packaging…
- possible use also for technical applications
NONOILEN forms a closed system
With the help of an electric composter, which turns bioplastic and waste from food into loose matter, it does not burden the environment and is suitable, for example, for fertilizing plants.
- Panara s.r.o., Krškanská 21, 949 05 Nitra
- FCHPT STU in Bratislava, Ústav prírodných a syntetických polymérov Radlinského 9,812 37 Bratislava
- prof. Ing. Pavel Alexy, PhD., Key researcher, team leader, coordination of research and development activities, strategic planning of research and development, FCHPT STU in Bratislava, Ústav prírodných a syntetických polymérov Radlinského 9,812 37 Bratislava
- ESOX, spol s r.o. Uhorska Ves 171, 032 03 Liptovský Ján