Maximising Propylene Yields 2019
- 23.01.2019 | Barcelona
Already on its 6th edition, ACI’s Maximizing Propylene Yields 2019 Summit will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining, chemical & petrochemical industries, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the propylene industry.
Key Topics Include:
- In depth insight into the propylene supply chain markets
- A long term outlook into the propylene end markets: Analysing the future of propylene derivatives
- Evaluating profitability & future developments of on purpose propylene technologies (OPP)
- Maximising Propylene Yields with FCC (Fluid Catalytic Crackers) & Steam Crackers: a refining perspective
- In search for additional sourcing of propylene in the future: Adjusting production plants & sites to the existing & new technologies
- Analysing the future of refining strategy in the light of lower fuel demand & higher supply yields
- In search for best solutions for european refineries
- Making the most of small volume products & special applications: a chemical perspective
- Enhancing business flow in the propylene supply chain: Evaluating new circular economy trends
- Unlocking new technology innovations & advancements
More Details on Topics and Sessions, Download the Brochure: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/maximizing-propylene-yields-2019-summit/
How do I register?
The standard delegate rate is £1,595 (ex.Vat) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
Register Online: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/maximising-propylene-yields/
1. Select the ticket and click Buy Now
2. At the checkout page you firstly tick “Yes” to the question “Are you a business from outside the UK?” and fill in your company’s VAT/ registration number
3. Complete the rest of the details
4. Mention “CPDe6MKTG” in Additional Information/Order Notes
5. Drop me a quick email with the confirmation and I will send you the receipt
If you would like to pay by invoice, please do not hesitate to contact Mado Lampropoulou on +44 (0) 203 141 0607.
Readers/Subscribers are entitled to a 15% discount on registration – to claim please contact Mado on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting CPDe6MKTG.
For further information or to register, please contact:
Mado Lampropoulou, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0607