ARBURG at the Fakuma 2014
From 14 to 18 October 2014, ARBURG will present the next step in its production efficiency strategy at the international Fakuma trade fair in Friedrichshafen, Germany. In Hall A3, trade visitors will experience the entire range of cost-effective plastic parts production.
From additive manufacturing to injection moulding
Thanks to the expansion of the product portfolio to include the freeformer, ARBURG is now the only manufacturer to cover the entire spectrum from additive manufacturing to injection moulding – from one-off parts to mass produced items:
- The two freeformers will demonstrate how plastic parts can be produced cost-effectively as one-off parts or in small-volume batches from standard granulates, directly from CAD data, without requiring a mould.
- An electric ALLROUNDER 820 A will demonstrate the efficient production of 31,500 mass-produced, ready-to-ship items per hour.
Production efficiency: “There’s more to plastic”
Production efficiency will be the main focus at ARBURG’s Fakuma exhibition stand. Based on eleven exhibits, trade visitors will be able to gain first-hand insight into cost-effective solutions. The following will be presented:
- Practical examples of the future topics of Industry 4.0, functional integration and lightweight construction
- Applications from important industries such as automotive, medical technology and packaging
- Sophisticated processes such as ARBURG Plastic Freeforming (AKF), three-component injection moulding, long-fibre direct injection moulding, micro injection moulding, Particle-foam Composite Injection Moulding (PCIM) and liquid silicone (LSR) processing.
- ARBURG spol. s r.o.