- Business Directory
- Business Directory A-Z
- Weppler Czech s.r.o.
Weppler Czech s.r.o.
Suderova 2013, 70900 Ostrava Show on Map
- Tomáš Trefil, jednatel, +420 596 663 666, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mgr. Tomáš Hanzelka, výkonný ředitel, +420 596 663 639, email@example.com
- Ing. Marek Svoboda, vedoucí výroby, +420 596 663 627, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weppler Slovak s.r.o. is part of the Weppler Group. We primarily deal with pressing plastic and metal parts. The production portfolio also includes assembly of parts and assemblies. Our success is mainly due to a long-standing tradition and a strong focus on the customer, research and innovation of micro-filtration technologies especially for the automotive industry.
In our modern production hall, we use the latest technologies (more than 60 injection presses of the brands Arburg, Battenfeld, Demag and Engel with a maximum closing force of 250 - 4,500 kN, a maximum weight of the injection 27 - 2,410 g) and high-quality materials in order for our customers ensured the high-quality production and reliability of the parts produced by us. We try to be innovative, our services also include technical support, consulting and the design of tailor-made solutions for each customer. We have experience in the production of plastic parts not only for the automotive industry, but also for the medical, consumer and other industries.
We offer the possibility of multi-component injection in diameters from 5 mm in a combination of plastic x metal x fabric materials and we process PA, PP, PE, POM, HDPE materials.
Range of products / Services
Others Categories, where company is listed (16)
- 1. Atypical plastic, custom production
- 2. Automotive Industry - suppliers
- 3. Design of plastic products
- 4. Idustrial screens
- 5. Industrial filtration, filter
- 6. Injection molders, plastics converters
- 7. Injection moulding
- 8. Plastic Moulding
- 9. Plastic moulds, Injection moulds
- 10. Plastic welding
- 11. Plastic welding
- 12. Plastics Processing
- 13. Pre-assembly, final assembly
- 14. Production of Plastic for automotive
- 15. Technical Plastic Parts, moulding products
- 16. Two-component injection moulding (2K)