SOVA Digital a.s.
SOVA Digital brings complete solutions for digitization and optimization of production processes in the Industry 4.0 concept. It is an established visionary and innovator with an individual approach to client needs.
Range of products / Services
Others Categories, where company is listed (19)
- 1. Machinery & Equipment > Industrial automation, technology solutions
- 2. Plastics and Rubber products by Industry > Automotive Industry
- 3. Plastics and Rubber products by Industry > Engineering industry
- 4. Plastics and Rubber products by Industry > Electronics & Electrical
- 5. Products from A to Z > Engineering and design services
- 6. Products from A to Z > Advice for plastic and rubber productio
- 7. Products from A to Z > Advice for plastic and rubber production
- 8. Products from A to Z > Automation of industrial production
- 9. Products from A to Z > Simulation Software
- 10. Products from A to Z > Industrial automation
- 11. Products from A to Z > Technology Solutions
- 12. Products from A to Z > Production management
- 13. Products from A to Z > Technical preparation of production (TPV)
- 14. Products from A to Z > Process Optimization / LEAN
- 15. Products from A to Z > PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- 16. Services > Counseling for plastic and rubber production
- 17. Services > Engineering and design services
- 18. Services > Education
- 19. Services > Other services
Published Articles (16)
Through social networks, SOVA Digital has contacted dozens of global innovation leaders and asked them what SMEs should do in a time of coronary crisis. The addressed specialists offered advice on how to deal with the crisis and how businesses could emerge from...
SOVA Digital in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Technical University of Košice (TU KE) put into operation the first Slovak testbed focused on technologies and processes of Industry 4.0 and digital transformation of industrial...
More and more Slovak companies are trying to think ecologically. They are aware of the importance of responsible behavior towards production and the environment, taking action both inside operations and in the external environment, seeking not only more efficient but also more environmentally...
The share of companies applying Industry 4.0 reached 40%. Changes are beginning to override corporate culture settings
The Intelligent Industry Association - Industry4UM presented the results of the third annual survey on the level of penetration of Industry 4.0 into Slovak companies. Three-year data collection confirmed a continuously increasing share of companies that started with Industry 4.0. Today, 40% of...
R&D (Research & Development) Leaders of R&D Centers of Slovak Industrial Companies gathered for the first joint meeting to find a space for mutual cooperation to improve industrial R&D. The aim of the event was to create cooperation of R&D leaders, which has the ambition to contribute to the...
The use of IoT in industry is one of the most important steps on the road to Industry 4.0. Industrial IoT significantly increases the efficiency and quality of production and minimizes unnecessary costs. Experts at the next Industry4UM meeting discussed the collection, analysis, distribution of...
Representative Initiative of Industry4UM conducted a survey of Industry 4.0 penetration into Slovak enterprises. According to the survey, the proportion of companies using Industry 4.0 is growing. However, companies do not have an organizational and personal structure for innovative management and...
The Industry4UM discussion platform in June spoke on questions man in a transforming production environment. Under the name of my colleague robot: threat or opportunity? opened wide range problems associated with the topic. Among other things, he noted that new technologies do not take people to...
Discussion of experts on the topic Digitization of production - to produce more, cheaper and better opening next April 2008 in Prešov and April 19th in Považská Bystrica the Industry4UM Industry4UM discussion...
Smart Industry Conference TRENDUSTRY 2018, in addition to the uniqueness of its concept, has also confirmed the urgent interest of manufacturing companies to find out how to face Industry 4.0 challenges. The new concept has taken advantage of the two-day space for a comprehensive grasp of the topic...
SOVA Digital has prepared the conference TRENDUSTRY 2018 for a simple and comprehensive connection production to Industry 4.0. The conference will be held in 13.-14. February 2018 at the Partizán Hotel in Táloch. Trendustry is the first conference in the Slovak Republic, which deals with the...
The Expert Forum, which has been conducting a long-term dialogue with Slovak companies on new technological trends, has conducted a survey on the level of application of the Industry 4.0 concept in Slovak industrial enterprises. The findings have revealed that Slovak companies understand the...
Talk about Industry 4.0 today in an environment of Slovak industry glides over the surface. Therefore SOVA Digital and Revue priemyslu created a new form of an open discussion forum, which has the objective of bringing answers on various topics 4.0 Industry experts and think tanks. In 2017 it...
Years ago our Monday's meeting to the implementation of large and risky projects always took more than an hour, sometimes even exceeded two hours. Today it takes about 15 minutes. The content and the result is the same. What have we changed? We have introduced the "Visual Workflow...
Published news (9)
We invite you to a discussion forum called IoT's base for introducing Industry 4.0 in the...
Industry4UM - platform of experts representing the industry - realizes these days survey on the level of digital transformation in Slovak industrial enterprises. It follows on from the gathering of information about the industry 4.0 phenomenon in practice, launched in August last year. The survey...
Engage in a survey focused on mapping Industry 4.0 for Slovak...
SOVA Digital a.s. and Revue Industry he invites you to a discussion forum titled Industry4UM: Digitization of production - to produce more, cheaper and...
Industry4UM - is a new form of an open discussion forum, which aims to clarify the issue of Industry 4.0 experts, specialists on selected topics. The aim of the forum is to cover the widest range of smart...
- Latest News
SOVA Digital a.s. brings new offer public training and education courses engineering the period spring...
- By activity
- Plastics packaging
- Plastics and Rubber products by Industry
- All (1297)
- Automotive Industry (270)
- Building & Construction (150)
- Engineering industry (174)
- Pharmaceutical Industry (68)
- Agriculture (44)
- Household & gardening (136)
- Others (0)
- Electronics & Electrical (190)
- Hobbies and Sports (29)
- Advertising (40)
- Food Industry (76)
- Textile Industry (11)
- Furniture (31)
- Rubber products (31)
- Other (47)
- Plastics Semi-finished products
- Plastics Processing
- Suppliers of raw materials
- Plastics recycling
- Plastics Moulds
- Machinery & Equipment
- All (328)
- Counseling for plastic and rubber production (64)
- Engineering and design services (27)
- Service and repair of machinery (40)
- Research and development (46)
- Education (47)
- Certification (5)
- Exhibitions, workshops (10)
- Prototyping, simulation, analysis (33)
- Advertising, graphic, design (16)
- Other services (21)
- Intralogistics, handling, warehousing, packaging (19)
- By product
- By ISO
17.05.2021 - 21.05.2021 | Orlando
18.05.2021 - 19.05.2021 | Nürnberg
18.05.2021 - 20.05.2021 | Kyjev
25.05.2021 - 28.05.2021 | Nitra
25.05.2021 - 28.05.2021 | Kielce
Promote your company
Add your company into Business Directory for plastic industry in Czech and Slovak Republic. Your business can see more than 35,000 real users of portal per month.+ Add company