Gogoľova 18, Priemyselné centrum Hydronika, 851 01 Bratislava Show on Map
- Ing. Zuznana Honzová, asistentka riaditeľa, +421 917 430 423, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ing. Marián Zimmermann, projektový manažér, +421 917 445 100, email@example.com
- Monika Blahová, manažér pre výrobu v plastovej a strojárskej výrobe, +421 918 618 075, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ing. Lukáš Korenko, vedúci nástrojárne, +421 918 938 276, email@example.com
OSMOS, s.r.o was founded in 2005 as a 100% owned company of the Slovak owner. Since its inception, it has been focused on delivering comprehensive engineering, sales and CAD / CAM systems.
At present, the company's activities are focused on the provision of complex services in plastics and engineering production, delivery and implementation of software for production planning and management (ERP).
In order to increase our competitiveness, our company focuses on expanding and improving the services offered. The result is the acquisition of the STN EN ISO 9001: 2009 certificate in 2016 and the opening of the tool shop in Bytča. The bulk of production goes to the countries of the European Union.
Range of products / Services
Engineering of mass production of plastics
We provide complex services in plastics production, including 3D product design, prototyping (3D printing, piece production), testing, design and production of pressing tools, thermoplastic molding, assembly of packages, packaging, logistics services. In addition to separate products, we also solve more complex functional units. We offer comprehensive services from ideas through production, logistics to disposal after end of life.
We offer the production, adjustment and maintenance of pressing tools according to the customer's requirements. Technological and machine tool equipment includes 3-axis and 5-axis CNC milling cutters, electro-cutting depth and cutter, grinder, 3D measuring device, welding equipment, CAD / CAM software, moldflow analysis software and equipment needed for polishing and maintenance of die tools. Furthermore, the tool shop offers precise engineering, component manufacturing, production of dedicated technological equipment and production of spare parts according to the drawing documentation.
Manufacturing companies are constantly confronted with steadily rising demands - prices are set to fall, delivery times should be shorter, quality should be increased. Therefore, it is important to optimize business management within the production process without further cost increases.
Plan-de-CAMpagne (PdC) is a production planning and control program that allows control and monitoring of internal and external production processes. It is specially designed for small and medium sized metal and plastic industrial plants.
Others Categories, where company is listed (27)
- 1. Products from A to Z > Automotive Industry
- 2. Products from A to Z > Engineering industry
- 3. Products from A to Z > Design and construction of injection molds
- 4. Products from A to Z > Tool-manufacturing tools
- 5. Products from A to Z > Services
- 6. Products from A to Z > Research and development
- 7. Products from A to Z > Education
- 8. Products from A to Z > Prototyping, simulation, analysis
- 9. Products from A to Z > Engineering and design services
- 10. Products from A to Z > Plastic moulds, Injection moulds
- 11. Products from A to Z > Simulation Software
- 12. Products from A to Z > Plastic Moulding
- 13. Products from A to Z > Industrial automation
- 14. Products from A to Z > Technology Solutions
- 15. Products from A to Z > Simulation of injection molding
- 16. Products from A to Z > Packaging Graphic design
- 17. Products from A to Z > Constructions, production of moulds and tools
- 18. Products from A to Z > Production management
- 19. Products from A to Z > Injection Molding Analysis
- 20. Products from A to Z > 3D printing, 3D printers
- 21. Products from A to Z > 3D digitizing, 3D measurement
- 22. Products from A to Z > 3D model, 3D modeling
- 23. Products from A to Z > Installation, process control products
- 24. Products from A to Z > Technical preparation of production (TPV)
- 25. Products from A to Z > Process Optimization / LEAN
- 26. Products from A to Z > PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- 27. Products from A to Z > Injection molders, plastics converters