FANUC Czech s.r.o.
FANUC is the global leader in factory automation, providing high-tech products and specialised services. Maintaining its leading position, FANUC is fast paced and thrives on progress and a working environment that is constantly evolving.
From its inception in 1956 the concept of numerical control (NC), FANUC has been at the forefront of a worldwide manufacturing revolution.
Sixty years since its founding and, with more than 3.9 million CNC controls and 520,000 robots installed worldwide, FANUC is the leading global manufacturer of factory automation. Yet one thing remains the same: FANUC's deep commitment to pushing back the boundaries of automation and helping its customers to optimise their production processes.
Range of products / Services
- Automating your industry- versatile technologies for every manufacturing process
- Industrial applications- automated solutions for every challenge
- Industrial ROBOTS FANUC - top performers for smarter automation
With more than 100 models, FANUC offers the widest range of industrial robots in the world. Covering a diverse range of applications and industries, FANUC robots are easy to operate and provide complete flexibility thanks to a range of application-specific options, straightforward integration, payloads up to 2.3 t and maximum reaches up to 4.7 m.
- FANUC ROBOSHOT - electric injection moulding in a class of its own
ROBOSHOT takes state-of-the-art CNC precision technology from turning and milling and applies it to electric injection moulding. The results are greater acceleration, ultimate precision of movement and extremely short cycle times to produce large quantities of consistently high-quality parts.
- CNC Systems - smart CNC for maximum quality and minimum processing
Boasting the widest range of CNC systems in the industry, FANUC provides everything you will ever need for your CNC – from best value controls with powerful functionality to high-performance control systems for complex machines. Controls, motors and amplifiers, cables and connectors come in easy-to-install packages tailored to your specific needs. Quick to program and easy to use, they guarantee maximum quality and short cycle times.
- ROBODRILL vertical machining centre- versatile milling, drilling and tapping
Others Categories, where company is listed (12)
- 1. Automation and robotization of industrial producti
- 2. Automotive Industry - suppliers
- 3. CNC machining of plastics
- 4. Electronics & Electrical
- 5. Engineering industry
- 6. Industrial automation
- 7. Industrial robots, manipulators
- 8. Injection moulding machines, sale and service
- 9. Machinery & Equipment
- 10. Machines for rubber production
- 11. Plastic processing machines
- 12. Simulation Software