High Performance Plastics for Pumps and Fluid Handling
- 12.02.2014 - 12.02.2014 | Online |
Date: Wednesday, February 12th, at 17 PM CET (Warsaw Time)
Think plastics can’t meet the performance requirements of your pump or do you need to replace an under-performing material to reduce maintenance costs and extend product life?
Learn about the capabilities of today’s high performing engineered thermoplastic compounds for pumps and meters during a one-hour webinar by Dr. Joel Bell, international technology manager for custom compounder RTP Company.
Discussion on the benefits of engineered plastic compounds will include:
- Maximizing abrasion, wear, and friction resistance
- Reducing weight with metal replacement
- Gaining chemical resistance and elevated temperature performance
- Managing static and ESD
- Increasing safety with FR compliance
Register now to discover the latest material innovations that will enable your pumps and fluid handling systems to outperform the competition.
Reserve your seat for this webinar today!