MS Ultrasonic Technology Group
Karlstraße 8 – 20, 78549 Spaichingen Show on Map
MS Industrie AG, based in Munich, is the listed parent company of a focused industrial group with the technology areas MS Powertrain Technology Group and MS Ultrasonic Technology Group, both of which are internationally active.
The MS Ultrasonic Technology Group acts as an technology and innovation leader in ultrasonic technology and develops and builds flexible special machines, pioneering series machines, modular systems and efficient components for high-performance complete solutions. MS Ultrasonic thus covers the demanding needs of customers from the automotive, packaging, food, textile, medical technology, consumer goods and electrical components sectors.
This enables them to optimally weld, punching, seal, cut-off and rivet thermoplastics, textiles and nonwovens, as well as cutting food.
Range of products / Services
Others Categories, where company is listed (7)
- 1. Machinery & Equipment > Dedicated equipment and tools
- 2. Machinery & Equipment > Ultrasonic equipment
- 3. Plastics Processing > Ultrasonic technology
- 4. Products from A to Z > Ultrasonic plastic welder
- 5. Products from A to Z > Ultrasonic welding of plastics
- 6. Products from A to Z > Ultrasonic, laser cutting
- 7. Products from A to Z > Ultrasound technology