Anton Clemens s.r.o.
Anton Clemens s.r.o. was established in 2008 as a subsidiary of anton clemens GmbH & Co. KG. It specializes in high-tech solutions for the automotive industry, pneumatic valve assemblies, injection molding and product assembly.
Range of products / Services
The quality of the plastic product depends on the injection mold used for its production. Therefore, Anton Clemens s.r.o. also focuses on the production of tools. In the production of plastic products, they also think about the quality of the injection mold, because it can significantly affect not only the quality of the finished product but also the production costs.
The company has more than forty Arburg and Demag injection molding machines up to 2600 kN equipped with robotic and assembly units. The products are manufactured using all new technologies such as two-component injection molding (2K), IML (In-Mold Labeling) and hybrid injection molding. Final products weigh between 0.05 g and 800 g and use more than 350 different materials, including PEEK.
- Automation and pneumatic technologies: valves, pneumatic system units, accessories, seat adjustment for commercial vehicles (injection, assembly, testing)
- Batteries / accumulators: main bodies, plugs, cell containers, bolts with pins
- Automotive industry: illuminated door sills and carpets, electromechanical assemblies, plastic-coated metal parts, injection-molded plastic parts
- Electrical engineering / information technology: complex parts of enclosures, switches, plugs, RFID, etc.
- Fire extinguishers: valves, clamps, triggers, plastic parts (injection, assembly, assembly)
- Medical technology: parts of medical devices, laboratory supplies, breathing filters
Other technologies and services
- manual and fully automated assembly
- CAD / CAM
- 3D printing (FDM technology)
- ultrasonic welding
- laser engraving
Others Categories, where company is listed (19)
- 1. 3D printing, 3D printers
- 2. Additive manufacturing
- 3. Automotive Industry - suppliers
- 4. Constructions, production of moulds and tools
- 5. Design and construction of injection molds
- 6. Injection molders, plastics converters
- 7. Injection moulding
- 8. Laser welding, laser engraving
- 9. Low volume manufacturing of plastics items
- 10. Plastic components
- 11. Plastic Moulding
- 12. Plastic moulds, Injection moulds
- 13. Pre-assembly, final assembly
- 14. Production of Plastic for automotive
- 15. Technical Plastic Parts, moulding products
- 16. Tool-manufacturing tools
- 17. Transport services, transport, logistics.
- 18. Two-component injection moulding (2K)
- 19. Ultrasonic welding of plastics