Labotek Polska brings new dryers for the plastics industry
- Machinery & Equipment
Labotek Polska as new distributor of Labotek A/S in Czech Republic and Slovakia introduced a new addition to its market leading line of ancillary equipment for the plastics industry - mobile desiccant dryers -Labotek DMR 40-300 series.
The DMR Series will offer users new innovative technology that will ensure stable and uninterrupted production and significant energy savings.
Designed together with customers, for customers the DMR Series features the Labotek Energy Saving System (LESS). The desiccant rotor technology supplies a constant dew point with no cooling or compressed air needed. With drying hopper capacities of 40, 75 , 110 , 200 and 300 liters, the DMR Series is ideal for small and medium sized applications.
Advantages of DMR series:
- A constant dew point below -35°C
- No cooling water and compressed needed
- The range of drying temperature is 60-140°C (Optionally 50-180°C)
- The Labotek Energy Saving System (LESS)
- Small foot print of only 0.6 m² (for models DMR40-110)
- Easy to operate control panel with touch screen and start/stop timer
- Attractive price
- A comprehensive 3 years warranty, excluding wear parts.
- Labotek Polska