Labotek Lunching new dryers
Labotek A/S introducing 3 new types of dryers for small and medium sized drying applications.
With Labotek's brand new series of compact dryers, Labotek together with his sales and service partner in Czech Republic and Slovakia – Labotek Polska offers one of the most comprehensive drying programs in the plastic industry. New types of dryer can be installed directly on the machine or on mobile frame.
Rotor Hopper Dryer - LRD
Lightweight dryers for mounting on the machine. Controlled regeneration and rotor technology guarantees a high energy efficiency and low power consumption.
- Dry air dew point at -35°C or better
- No compressed air or cooling water needed
- Honeycomb rotor dry air technology
- Low maintenance
Available in 30, 50, 75 and 100 litres.
Compressed Air Dryer - LCD
The Labotek Compressed Air Dryer series LCD, with a dew point down to -50°C, is designed to be machine mounted for small-medium through-puts.
- LCD display
- Continuous modulating system of the compressed air flow
- Solid state relay control
- Antistress system
Available in 5, 15 and 30 litres.
Hot Air Dryer - LHD
Labotek Hot Air Hopper Dryer for drying of raw free-flowing plastic granules. The LHD ensures the input of material set temperature, giving advantages such as:
- Improves surface finish
- Eliminates/reduces silver sticks
- Reduces requirement of holding and injection pressure
- Consistent charging time and pressure
Available in 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 250 litres.
- Labotek Polska